Quilt Fabrics

Monday, October 5, 2009


Fabrics, originally uploaded by jenib320.

I am so ready to get started on my quilt. I wish I had the time right now! I'm aiming to start cutting out squares on Wednesday! Here is a photo of the fabrics I've chosen. As I mentioned they are 50% pink and the other 50% is red, yellow, and orange. You can see a bit of my layout in the bottom of this photo.


Favorite Socks, originally uploaded by jenib320.

It really cooled down around here last week. I had to break out my fall coat. My fall coat is actually a winter coat but it ends at the waist. It is not nearly warm enough for me in winter. My real winter coat goes almost to my knees, it's glorious. I felt so silly wearing my fall coat last week, some people aren't even wearing coats yet! It was freezing; about 50 degrees and rainy all week. Anywho, I was very happy to pull out my wool socks. These are my very favorite. I love the colors and they're super soft and warm. I think I need to move to a different climate.. I was not made for Cleveland weather!


Vintage Thread, originally uploaded by jenib320.

Started sifting through some of the vintage thread and sewing notions I picked up at an estate sale two weeks ago. I thought the thread looked nice in these jars. It's organized by color of course!


Lights, originally uploaded by jenib320.

I was having some fun playing with the focus on my camera the other night. It was just starting to get dark and it was raining a little. I love the way lights look unfocused. Not much exciting to see from my apartment but oh well! I had fun!

I think I'm going to be starting a new blog. This is dangerous because I can hardly update this one but I'd really like to. I need a place where I can post my thoughts about the Cavs and share my Cavs photos. I'm afraid if I don't create a separate blog this will just turn into it! We'll see :)

Today I love the..
Smell of: Peach tea
Sound of: Stronger by Mary J. Blige
Taste of: Brezelbrötchen
Sight of: Pumpkins!
Feel of: Slippers

Good Things about Today:
- My 3-D project came together nicely!
- Picked up a cute little pumpkin at the store
- Listed Mike's eBay stuff
- Feeling inspired!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for keeping this blog a positive place, I appreciate the time you are taking to leave a comment! I will answer any questions here in the comments section.

All comments are moderated to filter out spam. Your comment will appear after it has been approved.